We are looking for Locationmanager. At this position, you are responsible for the daily operation of our housing locations. You are the contact point for the residents and manage our housing location. The term “management” refers to all matters related to the living quarters and the living comfort of our residents.
You ensure a pleasant stay at our housing location(s). You are also responsible for the liveability at the campus, living experience of the residents and the observance of procedures and guidelines. You are flexible and have a positive attitude. You are ready to relocatie to our location in the Netherlands. You always act professionally in order to perform your tasks and responsibilities properly and have a 24/7 mentality. A nice challenge!
What are you going to do exactly?
- You take care of the check-in and check-out of the residents;
- You carry out periodical checks of the living area;
- You check the housing facilities and residents on order, tidiness, safety and hygiene;
- You check the state of the inventory at the housing location and inform about shortcomings and defects;
- You ensure that vacant sleeping places are clean and ready to use at any moment;
- You are responsible for the first-line safety at our housing location;
- You address the residents on the observance of the house rules;
- You carry out light technical tasks;
- You take care of proper records in the stay-register and process it in our system;
- You report offences, damages and irregularities, relating to the observance of
- the house rules by our residents;
- You handle and resolve complaints within the specified deadline;
- You are available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
Who are you and what can you contribute to the company?
- Minimum secondary education (MBO) level of analysis and work;
- Relevant professional experience;
- Driver’s licence, category B;
- Command of the English language in speaking and writing and the Polish language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What will you get in return?
You will become a part of a no-nonsense organisation with short communication channels and a corporate culture in which you can count on your colleagues. Your commitment and performance are rewarded with the market-level salary and attractive primary and secondary employment conditions.
Interested? Then apply quickly!